Saturday, February 12, 2011

Key Lime Slush

I made Key Lime Pound cake with Key Lime curd for my Valentines party today. I really wanted more of the key lime flavor so I though something I can drink. I didnt want it to be a full on milk shake though.

I would have used all key lime juice if I had enough but after adding all that was left of the bottle I had it still needed a little more citrus flavor.

Make sure you use real key lime juice, regular lime is not the same thing. Though it would still be good, it wouldn't be as good.

2/3 c. Key Lime juice
1 1/2 c. white sugar
1/3 c. lemon juice
10 ice cubes
1 c. water
1 c. vanilla ice cream

Blend all until smooth. Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. Hrm, I wonder what I could use other than vanilla ice cream to make this. I have to be in the mood for milk and I rarely am, but this sounds super delicious!

    ReplyDelete