Monday, September 9, 2013

Harry Potter Party Preview

Ok, so I'm a HUGE Harry Potter fan. And I'm hosting a Harry Potter themes baby shower for a friend who is also a huge Harry Potter fan. 



I'll post more of the details later, but to start with we have the invitations and then 
the candy for the Honeydukes station.






 The letter in color and wording was styled to look like Harrys acceptance letter to Hogwarts.











And for the candy I got mini favor bags from the wedding section at Wal-mart and printed out my own labels. I filled the bags, folded the label over the top and stapled it shut. 

The candy is
Acid Drops - Warhead sours
Basilisk Babies - Green Apple Twizlers
Golden Snitch - Caramel Lindt Balls
 Cockroach Clusters - Crushed Pretzel Crisps and chocolate
Potion Powder - Colored sugar in apothecary bottles. They came like the in the Halloween section of Wal-mart. They were too cute to pass up
Dragons Eggs - Chocolate covered cashews set in a round candy mold


No comments:

Post a Comment