Thursday, July 8, 2010

Mullets

"Iran has banned the mullet. Today, the state of Kentucky broke off all diplomatic relations with Iran." (From an unnamed joke site)

I thought it was a joke when I read that, a joke that was as not funny as the mullet itself. But I was wrong, apparently they ARE banned there.

"Finally, a ban we can support! If we can get Crocs on this list, we may be able to overlook Iran’s little nuclear and human rights issues." For more of the article click the link below.

http://www.signature9.com/mens-grooming/iran-bans-mullets-and-ponytails-for-men


But Americans are ok with mullets, or at least allowed to wear them legally, I"m not really sure I'm "fine" with them. "What Weirdos has something to say on the subject over here. Yes, I stole her picture.

3 comments: