Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Bacon Jalapeno Deviled Eggs



Well Easter was fun, and delicious food was enjoyed. None more so than these deviled eggs. After making the blue cheese eggs the other day I thought it would be fun to play around with other flavors too. It's seemed like a fun place to switch things around. This time I tried jalapeno, cheddar, and bacon. It works. It works really well in fact. I heated chopped fresh jalapeno on one side of the pan and bacon bits in the other.This time I used half of the jalapeno and none of the seeds. Next time, depending on who else I am eating them with I think I will use the seeds and give them some kick.

6 eggs, cooked and cooled
1/2 - 1 whole jalapeno
2 Tbsp. bacon bits
3 small sliced green onions
1/4 c. shredded cheddar cheddar cheese
1/4 - 1/2 c. mayo
Nature Seasons

Remove the yolk and mash with the mayo. Stir everything else in and season to taste. Then refilled the egg whites with the mixture and enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment