Sunday, May 9, 2010

The First Post and Happy Mothers Day

Well today was interesting, It started with actually getting to church on time even though my husband wasn't there to help. Progressed to Lilly trying to stuff goldfish down my shirt to keep them away from her sisters who where asking nicely for them. She let them each have one, and then said "Now don't take them ANY mo-uh" Ended with me getting set apart for my new calling, which is...drum roll...the same one I had, second counselor in the Primary Presidency. I'm sad to see the ladies I was working with go but interested to see the changes of the new Presidency.

To my friend Tracy, you looked amazing today, I loved the dress.

To Heather, you got to go home early, you have no reason to complain. It was just a little pee.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I suppose it's better than a LOT of pee...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny, because I got released from being the Primary Secretary and then recalled to be the Primary Secretary on Mother's Day. I was set apart again. I am excited about the new change in the Primary Presidency in our ward.

    Hope your Mother's Day was happy, Julie!

    ReplyDelete