Sunday, May 9, 2010

Spinach Pizza



Since I love food there are going to be more than a few posts in here about that. I am excited to have a place to really share them, since I do in fact know how to cook with something other than beans. So I went to visit my sister a few weeks ago and she made me pizza. I got home and baked some of my own, the pictures, if not the recipe, are my own.




Spinach Pizza


2 large handfuls of fresh baby spinach, chopped pretty well
3 Tbsp. half-an-half
1/2 small onion, sauteed (In bacon drippings is really nice, or just butter)
1/2 heaping tsp. granulated garlic
Salt

Munster cheese
Pecorino Romano

Pizza crust

Combine spinach, cream, onion, garlic, and salt. Spread on crust like regular pizza sauce, top with munster and a dusting of Pecorino Romano and bake at 450 until cheese is golden on top.

1 comment: