Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Paris Wall Mural





Ok, really just a boring wall, but its so big it can be anything.
Well, the wall is big, the picture isnt, sorry about that. But still, anything!


And the anything I chose WAS:



"Paris Lights"

For anyone looking for a great mural my favorite place was "Wall Decor Shop"

And I want to thank HusbandMan for two things. First off letting me hang a huge mural of Paris in our living room and seconds, for doing the actual hanging of said mural. You're awesome

3 comments:

  1. This is super Juli! I love it! Thank you for linking!
    XOXO
    Frenchy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice for your large wall. It isn't boring now! What could be more perfect than a mural of Paris? ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous! It must be amazing to sit and pretend you are actually there.
    Hugs N herbal Blessings, Mandy

    ReplyDelete