Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Toy Story 3


I give the Movie a 2 1/4. Which from me is actually pretty generous.

It did have a few amusing parts, two or three that where actually funny. But in between those parts I was bored. Bored, bored, bored. But then I didnt like the first two at all so the fact that this one was almost ok means, at least to me, that they are getting better.

My hubby loved it, my friends liked it, my other friends liked it. My other other friends liked it too, so maybe it wasn't that bad. But then they all like the first ones.

1 comment:

  1. Hm. If your friends, your other friends, and your other OTHER friends liked it, there must be some merit. However, I'm still not going to see it, because I will weep uncontrollably. I didn't like the first two. I thought they were mildly amusing at times, but not really anything worth writing home about, but HE STOPS PLAYING WITH HIS TOYS! They must be hurt! And confused! How can they deal with being left like that? Yes, I'm anthropomorphizing toys. And it will make me cry. So?

    ReplyDelete