Monday, August 23, 2010

Can you tell one of my lifes ambitions was to be a pastry chef?

This is "Gregory". Homemade chocolate cake, chocolate truffle cheesecake, white chocolate silk, whipped chocolate gnache, and swiss buttercream pipes. This cake with always be Heathers, even though it was supposed to be Davids, and this one was made for....someone else.






Lemon Cheesecake with a homemade lemon curd and Chantilly cream topping, white chocolate collar and Swiss buttercream pipes





Birthday Cake for a fellow ASOS wife. Gregory without the cheesecake layer




Made for a Scout Cake auction. Golden Caramel cake with
chocolate silk and a white chocolate disk on top



Butter cake with Strawberry Mousse and a white chocolate disk on top


And I just noticed almost (only the strawberry cake got out of it) all of the cakes I decorated with spiky things.

UPDATE: Check out the Strawboreo

2 comments:

  1. I want another Gregory all to myself. there is no end to the yummyness that is Gregory. *Drool drool drool drool drool* Ack now my computer's wet.

    ReplyDelete