Thursday, September 23, 2010

Cinnamuffins



I was making cinnamon rolls for some friends today and I had three left, and was out of pans (I made a lot) So I plopped the in muffin liners and then dropped those into muffin tins. Now just to wait and see how they turn out...

Later that day: Yup, they taste good. I just wish that I had still Pam sprayed the inside of the muffin liners a bit, and shorten the baking time from what you think.


Plus I realized I forgot cream cheese for frosting, so I had to turn to my favorite penuche frosting recipe from my Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls

4 Tbsp. butter
1/2 c. packed brown sugar
2 Tbsp. milk
1 c. powdered sugar

In a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Stir in the brown sugar and milk, and bring to a boil. Cool slightly, then beat into powdered sugar until smooth. Pour frosting into a plastic bag, cut a hole in the side, and drizzle over slightly cooled sweet rolls.

2 comments:

  1. I love that penuche frosting! I bet those tasted awesome. Am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They where very awesome! Penuche is one of my favorite flavors, right after caramel.

    ReplyDelete