Sunday, September 5, 2010

Lazy Day in Savannah

We went to Savannah for the day, goofed off, hung out downtown, got a chocolate caramel apple and split it, took pictures, went out to dinner, and then got iodine tablets for our 72-hour kits.

I really cannot express how beautiful old Savannah is. Everywhere you turn there is something that strikes the eye. I really did not have enough time to take pictures of everything, or a very good camera to do it with. You should just check it out for yourself sometime.



I find beauty in interesting places. My hubby thinks its funny when I fall in love with a door know. I wish it had taken a better picture. I was really pretty





Savannah is a very artsy city



This is from the same shop as the picture above, you can even see a little bit of it in the top left of the picture. It reminded me of Dale Chihulys' glass. Which I love, I got to see some with my sister at Phipps. His colors are much better than this guys where though, very vivid.






Rosie ran up to this and said "OHHHHH.. (and I immediately thought, oh great, she is going to want an apple with lips) ....it TURNS!!! So we where saved and she and Miriam picked one for us to share (caramel and chocolate with blue marbling) in under two minutes and we where on our way.







No comments:

Post a Comment