Friday, August 12, 2011

Seven Links

I love blogging games! This one looks like fun so I thought I would play. Essentially there are seven questions and you answer them by linking previous posts.



1. Most Beautiful Post
The Strawboreo, hands down.




2. Most Popular Post
This was by far my French Onion Pasta, I was looking at my stats and it gets the most views.



3. Most Controversial Post
Chickenless Chicken Stew. Chicken stew without the chicken?!?!?!?




4. The Most Helpful Post
Tostadas. A tasty interesting dinner that takes 5 minutes to prepare and is full of vegetables and is a possible way to use up leftovers.




5. Post that was surprisingly successful
Rosie Chicken, I wasn't sure that topping chicken with spinach and cheese and then expecting a thin slice of prosciutto to hold it together would work. Or that the chicken would cook all the way through before the breading burned.





6. Post that did not get the attention it deserved
My Gumbo, I love gumbo a ton, it was one of the first posts I wrote that I really plated the food and made it look nice, and it tasted great.





7. Post you are most proud of
Pumpkin Cream Pasta, One of my favorite dishes ever and the first thing I submitted to Presto Pasta Nights. I'm actually really proud of quite a few of mine, I just wanted to highlight this one :)


No comments:

Post a Comment